- June 7, 2021
- Posted by: admin
– Produce software code of highest quality, efficiency, craftsmanship, simplicity and
– Architect and design solutions to complex problems.
– Undertake evaluation of contemporary and emerging technologies and recommend
adoption with discretion, with the sole purpose of benefiting the product and enabling
– Embrace, evangelize and promote automation and DevSecOps.
– Create pragmatic plans for strategic product evolution, tech-stack
modernization/migration, progressively clearing tech debt, and own the execution in a
way it has zero disruptive to short-term business.
– Drive for highly efficient and effective cloud infra utilization.
– Own the product as much as its architecture: delivering the product to meet/exceed
customer expectations while enabling business growth is an extremely important
responsibility of this role.
– Understand the business, customers and product-market fit deeply.
– Instil and promote best practices and standards for design, coding, quality assurance,
automation, security and agile processes in general.
– Act as the gatekeeper for everything that gets delivered to the customer, and be
accountable for quality and total customer experience.
– Be the technical leader and role model for the development team and provide technical
leadership, coaching and mentoring. Review designs and code to ensure adherence to
the highest levels of quality.
– Identify areas of improvement in the code base and ensure architectural integrity and
– Assume ownership for technical screening and interviewing to help with the growth of
the team. Help constantly up-skill the team.
– Work closely with the business team, product management, UX design team and execs,
to ensure that the product development team constantly stays in alignment with the
Requirements / Qualifications:
– Software coding craftsmanship and hands-on coder. 10+ years of experience in
hard-core software product development. 3+ years of technical leadership experience.
– Experience with product companies is an important requirement.
– Deep experience architecting, designing and implementing cloud/SaaS products.
– Strong computer science fundamentals.
– Adept with contemporary technologies and paradigms (such as Agile, DevSecOps,
containers, microservices, REST APIs, MEAN /MERN stack, etc.)
– Strong inclination for end-to-end product ownership.
– Have a penchant for owning high-quality and timely product delivery.
– Experience with Ruby on Rails would be a plus.
– Undaunted by ambiguity and ability to solve complex problems.
– Strong interest in exploring emerging tech to enable business growth.
– Experience working on B2B e-commerce and building digital products from scratch
would be highly valuable.
– Understands and works towards customer delight and comprehensive customer
– Possesses good business acumen.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and influencing skills.
– Good with people and enjoys mentoring/coaching juniors technically.